Registrations will be accepted in either Australian or New Zealand currency
- You can either pay instantly (Visa or Mastercard) or generate an invoice to pay later (Bank transfer, cheque or credit card)
- Early registration is recommended as all workshop selections may not be available once places are filled.
- Join or renew your ANZAED membership for 2017-8 before registering for the conference to benefit from signifiant Member discount rates.
- Online registrations close Friday 25 August. A small number of registrations are available at the door, but special dietary requirements cannot be provided
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is included in all Full-Day workshop (1,2 & 3) and Conference registrations.
- Afternoon tea only included in Workshop 4
- 30 August eating disorder facility tour NOW FULL - No longer taking registrations
- Cocktail party attendance is included in the (2 day) conference registration. Additional single or partner tickets can be purchased for $AU60 / $NZ65
- Post conference Josie Geller advanced clinical workshop (Mon 4 - Tues 5 September) - applications by Expression of Interest. Cost for 2 days: $A490/$NZ515 - Members. $A590/$NZ615 - Non-members
- Saturday 1/2 day carer workshop - included as a conference option, or carers can register separately for $180.
The fine print
- Member discounts only available for members paid for the 2017-8 financial year.
- Student discounts only available for full-time study. Proof of full-time student status may be required.
- ANZAED reserves the right to make changes to the program, and where speakers become unavailable, ANZAED will make every endeavour to find replacements of similar expertise.
- Refer to the Refund Policy regarding any changes